Friday, May 7, 2010

Southern Hospitality


A weekend in the South will make you feel relaxed and refreshed. When I entered the Losh's I instantly remembered all the great antique finds that filled their home. Exhausted from traveling... I brought my luggage to the room where I would be staying. Fresh Flowers and an antique water decanter were sitting by the bedside. Ahhhhh...so nice!
Antique salt dishes... They were so tiny and delicate.
A hutch full of antique plates and green depression glass. The color is so beautiful and fresh. If I were able to have a garden party I imagine that I would want to use these plates...I love them for spring!
A collection of antique oil lamps. I loved looking at all the different shapes, sizes and colors they were able to find.

4 comments:

  1. Brooke... it was great seeing you while you were here!!! Can't wait until you come back and we can have another gathering at Kate's!!! Hope to see you in a few weeks. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed my trip! I am so glad I was able to see you. Kate's was so much fun! I hope to see you too...fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your visit so much last weekend. It was just too short as always. I especially love all your new PICS! Well, after our antique adventure, you inspired me with your vintage jewelry finds and showing me how it works with todays fashion. Of course, you always look so cute. I just might be sending some things your way......take care......love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great time also!! I wish I could of stayed longer. Everyone loved all the earrings that we picked out! I had such a great response. I am out hunting more jewelry to prepare for the "jewelry party". Can't wait to see you again. I hope I get to come to Hilton Head for the fourth!!

    ReplyDelete