Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Finds and Great Gifts...

We have updated our wall collage once again... I received this "B" John Derian plate as a gift from Dana for my birthday...she couldn't resist to get herself one also. We decided to hang them in our floral collage to give it a few more pops of orange. I have been staring at the wall all day...we love moving things around. How do you like our little Aztec man?
Favorite things in May: 1. John Derian table coaster ( gift from Dana) 2.My new vintage chandelier earrings 3. Inspired Interiors by Suzanne Kasler
New Addition: Our little friend who sits in the bookcase... Carved from a block of wood this man has so much character. His wife resides on a different shelf.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Billas. You girls are so creative. The little man is freakin me out. Where did he come from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little man came from Housing Works. They have the best stuff!! Always changing. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete