Friday, August 13, 2010

West Coast...


I finally ventured out of Manhattan for the summer and took a trip west. Driving down the Pacific Coast was one of the most beautiful views!! We ran into a field of Hereford cows grazing the fields along the coast...??? Is this normal? The farmhouse sat atop a huge hill overlooking the ocean. Forget New York!...I'm moving in with the cows.
Oh Napa...Do I need to say anything else?
A white chocolate truffle filled with red wine.

Stopping for lunch in between wineries... A delicious BLT.

3 comments:

  1. What a great trip!!! I think I had too much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we be friends? your adventure sounds like a trip I need!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course...!!! Cant wait until you get back to new york!!! the weather has been so great here. miss you.

    ReplyDelete